> Hot water is a necessity during cold
days, and the only source that will let hot water to you in your home is the
water heater. This is one appliance which has made people’s lives easier and more convenient in the winter season. You want to ensure that your water heater functions in the best condition possible.
Phil Ballam Plumbing & Heating specializes in the installation of water heaters for residential and commercial clients. We are proud to use Energy Star® qualified tanks from the industry leaders at John Wood®. Choose from a wide range of energy efficient models to save your family money. Our experienced technicians can help you find the right model and capacity you need for your home.
While selecting a hot water tank for your home, it is important to choose the heating system that is energy
efficient and adequate for the size of your home. Certain considerations such as heating methods, i.e. electricity, gas, solar, or heat pump, can considerably affect your annual operation cost. Choosing a hot water heater tank that fits your budget and is energy efficient may need expert guidance. Ballam Phil Plumbing & Heating Co Ltd. understands your needs and provides a thorough assessment of all the brands of water heaters that meet your
requirements. Count on us if you are interested in installing a water heater for your Victoria home. If you are bored with the look of your old bathroom or kitchen, just give us a call. Our skilled technicians will completely transform your space.
1. Consultation – When you visit our store our associate will help you choose the right water heater based on your current water consumption, the location of your existing water heater and its dimensions. They will provide you with a quote and also conduct an on-site inspection to ensure the installation meets local code.
2. Professional Installation – Once you have finalized the water heater, your installation will take place on a pre-scheduled date. Our installation service professional will remove the existing unit and install a new water heater. While installing they maintain a safe work environment and ensure a thorough cleanup after.
3. Follow-up Inspection - After completion of the project our Installation Services Professional will guide you through use of your new water heater and perform a final inspection of the project to confirm your satisfaction.
Please call for more information about our water heater service and installations in Victoria.
Water Heater Repairs and Replacement
Whether you want to get your water heater repaired or replaced, Phil Ballam Plumbing & Heating can provide you with complete water heater repair and replacement services in Victoria to ensure that you get an uninterrupted hot water supply all year round.
With time, you may encounter several problems with your water heater. The older it gets, the more problems you are likely to face. Our experienced technicians can give you an accurate diagnosis of the issue and provide prompt repair services that fit well with your budget and safety or comfort objectives. We aim to make affordable water heater repairs accessible to you so that you go back to business in no time. In case your water heater is beyond salvation, we will also advise you on suitable alternatives after assessing your specific needs.
Here are a few signs a water heater is nearing the end of its life cycle:
● It works sluggishly, resulting in increased bills.
● Instead of hot water, you get lukewarm or cold water during the shower.
● The tank or valve has gone rusty & corroded.
● You see leakages happen frequently.
A water heater emergency can not only disrupt your routine but also affect your peace of mind. During times like this, what you really need is a reliable technician who understands what they are doing and knows the best way to resolve the problem. Here are some of the many reasons why we are your go-to water heater service provider in town!
● We offer honest and upfront pricing. With us, the only surprise you will be getting is how quickly the repair or installation work is done.
● Your complete satisfaction is our happiness. We are dedicated to deliver quality service & never leave a site until we get a thumbs up from you.
● Our technicians are trained and courteous. We run a background check on all of our team members so you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
● We match your timelines to ensure your convenience. We don’t mind tweaking our schedule if it means delivering work when and where you like.
Common Water Heating Problems
Got a leaky water heater? Leave it to us! We can fix all types of water heaters without taking much of your time. Here are some common water heater problems that you may have to deal with:
Leakages: If you are experiencing spills or leakages in your water heater, it could be a result of a faulty pressure valve or drainage valve.
Improper heating: If you feel that the water is not hot enough, it could be caused by an undersized water heater or a faulty element in the thermostat.
Slow water heater: A slow water heater is also caused by problems in the thermostat or one of the heating elements.
We provide you with efficient repair and maintenance services as well as water heater installation in Victoria.